Wednesday 2 February 2011

Daisy Daisy give me you answer, Do


Hi I just saw this wonderful little sketch on Wee Memories challenge at suchins.blogspot.com and had to whip up this cute little card as I thought the paper was just right. It is a digital image from Shabby Princess which can be down loaded for free from
www.shabbyprincess.com/downloads.asp, it is called Sweet Sprinkles and I used the quick page. To give the card some dimention I printed out the ribbon and the ball boarder twice and stuck them and the Tilda on with foam tabs. The Tilda is Love me Tilda from Sir Stampalot. I coloured her with copic's and stamped a few more daisies to cut up as falling petals. lastly I added some Stickles sparkles to give it a little shine.
I am going to enter it into this challenge
Thanks for looking Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment